The Kenwood NX-1200/1300 VHF/UHF radios bring enhanced efficiency to any organisation. Available from Global Communications, these digital transceivers replace the TKD model and come with a three-year guarantee. They offer feature-filled operational performance:
• Automatic mixed-mode digital/analogue operation for seamless integration with legacy radios.
• Large 7-colour LED indicator on the top panel.
• Caller ID display.
• Direct or intuitive LCD.
• Multiple scan functions.
• Kenwood’s 2-pin audio accessory connector.
• Audio equaliser and noise suppressor.
• Built-in QT/DQT in analogue mode.
The radios are extremely cost-effective and make migration to fully digital operation quick and easy. Rugged and reliable for use in harsh operating conditions, they produce excellent audio quality and increase user safety with an emergency function and lone worker features.
These entry-level transceivers have multi-mode operation options on just one platform, with DMR or NXDN digital common air interface (CAIR). This helps to enhance business operations. Both digital modes can be programmed into the radio along with analogue FM, and the radios are compliant with proven ITU-accepted NXDN or ETSI-compliant DMR protocols.
The NX-1200/1300 models come with a number of features geared around increasing operational efficiency and include:
• NXDN 15-bit key scrambling function for secure voice and data transmission.
• DMR auto slot select function.
• FleetSync, which allows users to identify individual transceivers as well as send and receive text messages.
• Surveillance mode to allow discrete operation in covert situations.
• Built-in encryption for security and secrecy in communications.
• Battery level check.
• Lockdown alert function – designate a pre-programmed channel to call all radios in the event of an emergency and to effect lockdown procedures.
• Front panel programming – allows users to change data and to add a conventional channel in the transceiver only, even where no software or PC is available.
• Dual-Slot Direct (DMR).
• Site roaming.
• Over the Air Alias (OTA).
|Tel:||+27 11 401 6700|
|Articles:||More information and articles about Elvey Security Technologies|
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved