The OPTEX QX Infinity series family of outdoor detectors provides a 120° wide, 12-metre detection area for superior coverage. These sleek and compact detectors have a user-friendly design and boast a high tolerance to false alarms.
Available from Elvey and TPA, the OPTEX QXI series of outdoor detectors increases accuracy of detection with:
• Selectable mounting height: high mount of 2,2 to 2,7 metres or low mount of 0,8 to 1,2 metres.
• The choice of a multi-level pattern (40 high-density detection zones). This creates an optimal detection area for high mount with intelligence and logic.
• Pet alley pattern (18 zones) is available for low mount to reduce risk of false alarms caused by pets, with an ‘alley’ created through which small pets can pass without detections.
• Upgraded SMDA logic for better tolerance against pets and plants.
• Automatic walk-test mode, which lets you accurately set your detection zones.
• Anti-blocking function, based on microwave technology, to detect intruders trying to mask the detector.
• Brackets for wall mount and ceiling mount mean no more geckos crawling on the detector lens.
The benefits of installing an OPTEX QXI outdoor detector are evident in the flexible installation options together with the rugged construction of the unit, which boasts water- and dust-proof IP54 protection and a UV-resistant ASA body. Installers can eliminate unwanted detection by using the area masking strips.
Once installed, the detectors are protected through the additional security provided by the tamperproof front and back covers and the anti-blocking feature. Maintenance is quick and easy with battery changes being achieved by simply opening the front cover.
|Tel:||+27 11 401 6700|
|Articles:||More information and articles about Elvey Security Technologies|
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved