Cyber Security South Africa (CSSA), a distributor of Hystax cloud migration and disaster recovery technology in South Africa has appointed Cammington as a reseller of the Hystax range of solutions.
“The Hystax solution is ideal for the African market, where there is a tangible need for a competitively priced and open cloud offering. However, taking products to market in Africa is not a simple process if you do not have the necessary experience or market channels. CSSA is in a very strong position to drive the Hystax range into Africa by leveraging our well-established network on the continent,” says Robert Brown, CEO of Cyber Security South Africa.
“With the current global circumstances, we have seen a marked change in the business landscape in terms of the way that we work and from where we work. This is driving an even bigger need to build systems into the cloud. Hystax allows businesses to migrate workloads to private or public clouds in real-time and without production stoppage. The solutions provide consistent replication from any source to any target platform,” says Brown.
“The addition of Hystax to our cloud offerings allows our clients to complement and add value to their current customer offerings. The cost-effectiveness of the solution enables small businesses to adopt a cloud strategy and slowly migrate at their own pace. It is also able to provide large-scale dedicated private cloud solutions to large corporates, like banks, that desire a private cloud,” says Brenden Pronk, managing director of Cammington.
Pronk explains that Cammington will focus on the cloud migration, disaster recovery and backup services available from Hystax. These solutions offer a number of benefits for businesses:
• Fully-automated live cloud migration
• Low cost of ownership on licensing
• Simplified and secure expediting of large-scale migrations and disaster recovery to any source (virtual machine or bare metal) from any target (all hyperscale public networks)
• IT resilience at a click, to ensure that the IT landscape remains robust, reliable and secure as it grows
• Highly automated orchestration for application firewall and networking
• Live background replication to a target site
• Agentless migration with external agents and no data loss
• Best recovery point and recovery time objective
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved