When securing your premises, you always start from the perimeter and make your way to the internal areas of your home or business. High walls, electric fencing and cameras will be at the forefront of the list in protecting the perimeter of your property.
These layers of security are intended to keep intruders out, but even with these layers, crime syndicates have a way of overcoming them. Secutel Technologies provides a solution that allows you to be reactive to an intrusion on the perimeter and eliminates false alarms.
SecuVue, Secutel’s locally manufactured solution, uses cloud-based video analytics to make ordinary CCTV cameras intelligent. As soon as an object moves into a demarcated area, an event is flagged which can be dealt with by the service provider using the appropriate procedures. The elimination of false activations is minimised and with cameras deployed in appropriate areas.
SecuVue’s facial collection and recognition is aimed at residential estate monitoring. It will pick up gender, emotions and estimated age, making it simpler for service providers to pick up intruders on the perimeters.
SecuVue can also provide the following:
• Watch list management allows for automated notifications of a person of interest.
• People counting counts the number of people in a virtually defined area.
• Activity heat mapping to make optimal use of available sales or exhibition areas.
• Scene analysis can detect if an object was left behind in a high-risk security area.
• Recording on local storage in full HD or merely acting as a bridge between cameras and the cloud.
|Tel:||+27 10 015 1401|
|Articles:||More information and articles about Secutel Technologies|
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved