Honeywell-TeqTrader has implemented a new, streamlined internal restructuring exercise in preparation to meet existing market require-ments and to prepare for an anticipated growth spurt.
The company now has four product managers: Access Control - Nigel Versfeld, CCTV - Clint Odendaal, Fire Division - Shane Nefdt, and Alarm Division - Dave Fraser. Each product manager will be responsible for developing business within their own product division nationwide and for growing the export market in regard to their respective focus areas.
Each product manager will also coordinate training on his divisional products in conjunction with Honeywell-TeqTrader's national training manager, Graham Beaton and training and marketing co-ordinator, Linda Fowles.
Day to day running of the respective branches will be in the hands of the individual branch managers/supervisors, who are:
* Johannesburg: Ahmed Bhabha - manager, 011 403 3002.
* Pretoria: Martin Coetzee - manager, 012 346 8434.
* Durban: Larry Sloley - manager, 031 303 1717.
* Pietermaritzburg: Suren Singh - supervisor, 033 342 2226/2207.
* Cape Town: Alistair Witbooi - supervisor, 021 510 0024.
* East London: Estelle Larsen - supervisor, 043 722 3322.
* Port Elizabeth: Tim Fraser - manager, 041 586 0730.
For more information: Frank Fowles, Honeywell-TeqTrader, 011 403 3002, email@example.com
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved