The Synergy Enterprise models of network video recorders (NVR) are the flagship models in the Synergy range which scale up to hundreds of cameras, yet are available in desktop models for a handful of cameras. The Synergy Enterprise range is rack mounted and designed for reliability and high availability and has built-in features such as redundant power supplies, RAID data protection and hot swap of hard drives. The operating system (OS) and video management system are loaded on flash memory on a Disk on Module, which further improves reliability as there is no risk of down time due to failure of the OS/VMS hard drive.
* Many IP camera brands are supported at resolutions of up to 8 megapixel resolution per camera.
* Triplex operation: watch live, record and view recordings simultaneously.
* Dual codec recording and streaming to save bandwidth and recording space.
* Sub channel recording allows recording of the same camera steam at varying resolutions and speeds to save storage space.
* eMaps, alarm event handling, virtual PTZ, remote workstations, integration gateways to other systems such as access control.
One unique feature of the Synergy NVR is the time sector engine (TSE) technology where camera images are retrieved directly from the hard drive and not via a database index, thus avoiding this database bottle neck resulting in exceptionally fast video retrieval and review.
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved