UTC Fire & Security has released the TruVision H.264 Megapixel IP camera series offering state-of-the-art ultra-high definition images. Using progressive scan for an even sharper image, it is a flexible video surveillance device equipped with advanced technology and signal processing capability to effectively capture video even under challenging conditions. Designed to accommodate numerous applications, these cameras deliver optimum security in various environments including education, transportation and commercial.
The TruVision Megapixel IP series offers the traditional box camera, a plastic indoor dome camera, and an aluminium vandal-resistant IP66-rated environmental housing dome camera suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
* Real-time video streaming at 1280X 720p HD resolution.
* Maximum resolution: UXGA (1600 x 1200) at 12,5 fps for 2 MPX; SXGA (1280 x 960) at 12,5 fps for 1.3 MPX.
* Supports up to 16 GB SDHC cards for local storage.
* PoE (Power over Ethernet) enables power via a network switch, simplifying installation and lowering costs.
* Dual streaming functionality allows using different settings for recording and streaming video, thus managing the camera’s bandwidth usage.
* Networkable via Ethernet (TCP/IP) for remote monitoring, searching, playback, archiving, configuration, alarm notifications and firmware.
* Alarm inputs/outputs as well as integrated motion detection provides a comprehensive event logging system. Privacy masking helps keep confidential data safe.
* Supports audio.
|Tel:||+27 11 579 7300|
|Fax:||+27 11 579 7301|
|Articles:||More information and articles about UTC Fire & Security SSA|
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved