Dallmeier presents an entry into the world of HD: the DDF4900HDV fix dome, a 3 megapixel high-definition, vandal-resistant dome camera. It is equipped with the Cam_inPIX image processing technology and provides clear, high-contrast and colour-true pictures.
The Dallmeier network camera has a 1/2,5-inch 5 megapixel CMOS image sensor and supports both standard and high definition (720p, 1080p, 2 MP, 3 MP) resolutions. Enhanced image quality can be achieved by means of numerous control functions such as AWB, AGC and slow shutter. Power supply can be via PoE or 12 V DC.
* 1/2,5” 5 megapixel CMOS image sensor with Cam_inPIX technology.
* Pure digital signal processing.
* High sensitivity at F1.0, 50IRE: 1,6 lux.
* Frame rate up to 30 fps.
* Video compression: H.264, MJPEG.
* Simultaneous dual- or tri-streaming.
* Megapixel vari-focal lens: F1.8/ f=4-10 mm.
* Noise suppression.
* Hybrid IP camera with an analogue preview output.
* Alarm notification via FTP image upload.
* Local video memory SDHC card slot integrated.
* Tri-axial adjustment.
* Two available camera variants: in-ceiling mount and surface mount.
* Compact, vandal-resistant housing with IP67 (surface mount variant).
* DIN EN 50130-4 compliant.
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd. | All Rights Reserved.