NW176 is a two or four serial ports to two Ethernet ports Industrial serial device server, which is an easy and reliable solution for bridging your serial-based equipments to the Fast Ethernet networks. The two Ethernet ports can backup each other to provide redundant network connections for the serial devices connected to NW176.
The serial ports support RS232/422/485 or isolated RS422/485, and the LAN ports support 10/100Base-TX or 100Base fibre-optics.
* Flexible serial ports.
* Support two or four ports of RS232/422/485 or RS422/485.
* Isolation – 2 kV isolated RS422/485.
* Dual LAN ports.
* Fibre option.
* Support single-mode and multimode fibre-optics for both LAN ports.
* Flexible power input.
* Flexible installation method.
* Port buffering 64 KB port buffer prevents data loss when connection fails.
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd. | All Rights Reserved.