A joint initiative of Deloitte & Touche and EduTrain, Fraud Inside Out's practically orientated one-day seminars will discuss issues relating to the prevention of crime in the workplace. Topics include:
* Combatting Fraud and Corruption: How to be Effective!
• 27 May 2003, Durban (Royal Hotel).
• 28 May 2003, Cape Town (Commodore Hotel).
• 5 June 2003, Johannesburg (FNB Conference and Training Centre).
The programme of the Money Laundering Control seminar covers, inter alia, the following:
• Meeting global compliance requirements - International trends.
• Overview of legislation dealing with money laundering control and the structures created by it.
• The regulations and exemptions.
• Money laundering typologies and trends - local and international case studies.
• Money laundering control and law enforcement.
• Workshop: Designing, implementing and managing a stringent compliance regime.
The programme of the Combatting Fraud and Corruption seminar covers, inter alia, the following:
• The crimes of fraud and corruption: the legal aspects.
• Governance as the overriding deterrent: 'It is your state of mind that counts'.
• Prevention: effective strategic initiatives.
• Fraud risk indicators: the early warning signs.
• Financial statement fraud.
• Recovering assets.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved