The EagleDVR system provides a complete digital surveillance solution with remote capabilities. Using its unique compression technology it provides digital video recording for small to large installations. It is available as a board level product or as a dedicated Intel Pentium-based system. One can choose from single, 4, 8, 12 or 16 channel versions. The system's scalability allows a user to start off with a single channel and expand to 16 channels at a later stage.
The system allows the monitoring of surveillance cameras from a remote location.
Special features include automatic gain control, adjustable camera layout, half or full frame rate recording, one channel audio recording, motion recording, triplex operation and image enhancement.
The product operates on the following Windows versions: 98, NT4, 2000, XP. An integrated hardware watchdog timer automatically checks for system status and reboots the computer if an error occurs. The system is then returned to the same settings as before.
The user-level access control restricts specified cameras to designated operators. Thus one can install 'hidden' cameras unknown to the normal operator.
* Automatic database back-up feature with network support.
* Automatic display frame allocation allows for maximum frame-rate.
* E-mail notification for selected events including motion detection.
* Support for large video database files (more than 125 GB).
* Frame buffer size enlarged (from 256 to 1000 frames).
* Enhanced 'video database packing' - now operated in the background.
New playback features:
* Enhanced 'Motion Search' with thumbnails.
* Date/time stamp added to saved JPG file.
* Mouse-wheel support for enhanced playback.
For more information contact Nathan Bearman, CCTV ToolBox (a division of Eagle Technology).
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved