Appro's DMS-3001 is a drop in replacement for time-lapse VCR that uses a hard disk drive to store digital video instead of VCR tapes.
The DMS-3001 is equipped with a range of comprehensive features, such as playback picture by picture, quick access video recording by time and event, upgradable system software, and expandable hard drive capacities.
Other features include:
* Equipped with three hard drives (one removable HDD with hot-swopping capability).
* Capable of working with most existing multiplexers.
* Pre-alarm image recording.
* TCP/IP network ready for live/recorded images management.
* Image quality selectable at three different levels for recording.
* RS232 communication port.
* Power interruption recovery.
Appro is distributed locally by Frank Street.
For more information contact Abie Ali, Frank Street, 011 838 4515.
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd. | All Rights Reserved.