Honeywell-TeqTrader has introduced the new 6164 advanced feature keypad from Ademco. The 6164 keypad has a large and bright 32-character display with easy-to-read status messages.
The oversized function keys of this keypad are easily accessed and can be programmed for fire, burglary, personal emergencies, and macro functions. The keypad features of the 6164 can be used with any Ademco control panel that supports the 6139 keypad.
* Soft-touch rubber keys, continuously back-lit for visibility.
* Four programmable function keys.
* Tamper protected against opening and removal from wall.
* Speaker with audible beeps to indicate: system status, entry/exit delay and other alarm situations.
* System functions clearly labelled.
* Functions performed by just entering security code plus command.
For more information contact Frank Fowles, Honeywell-TeqTrader on 011 805 1201.
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd. | All Rights Reserved.