Available locally from Honeywell-TeqTrader, Ademco International's new 6160V and 6150V Premier Voice keypads add the security and convenience of voice to any VISTA control system by actually talking to the user - providing system status and important zone information in clear spoken English.
The 6160V Talking Alpha Display has a large and bright 32-character display with easy-to-read plain English messages. The 6150V Talking English Display has a large backlit fixed glass display that uses three-digit zone numbers.
* Allows users to audibly acquire system status without having to read the display.
* Audibly announces the type of alarm and location of alarm allowing the user to take the necessary safety measures.
* Family message centre (lets users record and playback voice messages for one another).
* Four programmable function keys.
* Keys continuously backlit for visibility.
For more information contact Frank Fowles, Honeywell-TeqTrader, 011 805 1201.
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd. | All Rights Reserved.