Ultrak has introduced an embedded DVR with the flexibility of PC-based recorders. Features include:
* Realtime display 400 pictures per second (25 pps for all 16 cameras).
* 100 pps record speed, 4 x 25 pps, 8 x 12,5 pps, 16 x 6,125 pps.
* VGA, composite main monitor output, composite SVGA spot output.
* Standard hot swop HDD.
* Pentaplex, five simultaneous functions.
* Front panel, infrared remote, remote keyboard and network control.
The system runs on a realtime operating system (RTOS) that is designed to ensure quick start up time and easy configuration, and is not dependent on the hard disk to operate.
For more information: Ultrak SA, 011 608 2251, email@example.com
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved