Sesco has recently introduced into its product range a series of PC-based digital video recording systems that have proved to be stable as a result of continual laboratory testing conducted by engineers.
There are various models to choose from according to needs and pricing requirements.
Sesco DVRs offer digital recording, remote camera viewing access, video archiving and multicamera display. Other features include password protection, digital watermarking, schedule or motion detection recording and auto dial-out to mobile phones. The system supports PTZ cameras and has an embedded control panel. With the addition of an add-on module, one can integrate alarm and sensor to the system and the control panel.
* Motion detection saves hard drive storage space.
* Programmable multiple detection zones for each camera.
* Point to point or multicast transmission of live video via Internet.
* Web-based user interface for easy operation.
* Sends an alarm to monitoring devices when an intruder is detected.
* Multiple passwords to view authorised cameras.
* Playback while monitoring.
* Remote playback and recording.
* Unlimited users view from remote location without taking extra LAN.
* Sensitivity level adjustment of motion detectors.
* Operating system: Windows 98, ME, XP, 2000.
The Sesco DVRs can be used for both indoor and outdoor monitoring and are suitable for banks, supermarkets, shops, hospitals, schools, parking garages and many more applications.
Sesco has also introduced into its product line the DIGI-TRACK, which is a PC-based, digital video recording system for the remote monitoring and management of vehicle fleets. Users can watch their goods and vehicles as they move from point to point and can see in present time what is happening to their vehicles and cargo. DIGI-TRACK allows cameras to be mounted inside and outside the vehicle while alarms can record events as soon as the alarm is triggered. The device can either be set to record when movement is picked up by the cameras or the system can record the whole journey in its entirety. DVR accessories include: cables, internal and external modems, additional hard drives, CD writers and composite output cards.
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved