Milestone Systems has announced that XProtect Corporate VMS is now certified for its integration with the TYCO/Software House C-CURE 9000 security and event management system for access control.
With this integration, alarms from the C-Cure 9000 v2.01 system and video from the XProtect Corporate v4.1 VMS are accessible for monitoring from a single user interface inside the C-Cure environment. Software House customers will no longer need to open multiple applications to track alarms and video in system-specific monitors.
The Milestone video integration with C-Cure 9000 supports the following features:
* One-click import of camera views set up in the Milestone VMS.
* View live and playback video.
* Adjust speed and direction of playback.
* Play back from specified time.
* Take a video ‘snapshot’ and e-mail the snapshot.
* Toggle between live and playback modes for selected camera.
* Perform PTZ on PTZ-capable cameras.
* Execute pre-sets on cameras programmed with pre-sets in Milestone.
* Execute video views and tours.
* Configure and execute actions on motion-alarmed cameras.
While the C-Cure 9000 and Milestone XProtect systems will continue to be maintained and configured separately with their own hardware or software components, the end users will be presented with a solution that has one single, easy-to-use front-end interface.
Engineering teams from Milestone Systems and Software House have collaborated to develop the elegant and simple integrated solution using their respective software development kits (SDKs). The integration has been achieved with minimal and documented steps for installation and configuration. An installation of the integrated solution at a health insurance site in Oregon has been performing successfully for the last six months.
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved