The latest edition to RDC’s line-up is the introduction of the G-TX GPRS transceiver. Unique features include:
* Chip SIM – alleviating the risk of possible plastic SIM theft.
* Vibration sensor on board to send an immediate signal if anyone starts to tamper with the unit or its surrounds.
* Nine hardwire inputs and full contact ID reporting.
Two on board relays for basic home automation, arming/disarming
To complement the GTX and enable you to receive all signals in your control room RDC has developed the C-20. Some features are:
* Dual SIM – as with the G-TX the C-20 base station accommodates two SIM cards to ensure two alternate GSM network connections.
* Touch screen display with virtual keypad allowing programming and manual viewing of incoming signals.
* Ethernet connection, allowing connection to VPN via any leased line connection or in the case of this connection failing automatic switch-over to GSM.
* 200 000 event buffer ensuring no signal will be lost during control room software failure.
* 20 signals per second receiving capability, this equates to ±1,7 million signals per 24 hour period.
Complementing the GPRS product range RDC has made many enhancements to the TX SMS, it now boasts a 500 missed call number capability, four hardwire inputs and two onboard relays. Again a unique feature is the onboard tamper sensor that detects any vibration, movement on or around the product and sends a SMS to four cellphone numbers and at the same time can send signals directly to the central station.
Find RDC – Radio Data Communications in Hall 3, Stand B03.
|Tel:||+27 11 452 1471/2|
|Fax:||+27 11 452 1503|
|Articles:||More information and articles about Radio Data Communications|
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved