Impro expands on its array of antenna readers by introducing the AMR (antenna metal reader) and AMK (antenna metal keypad). Continuing to broaden its competitive edge in the niche metal RFID reader market, Impro brings an elegant design to this range of antenna readers by make use of the admired 304 stainless steel housing.
Installation could not be easier with revised designed backing plate and conformal located PC boards and easy to use terminal blocks. The robust nature of the AMR and AMK gives it versatility enabling installation in an array of indoor and outdoor applications.
* The Impro 125 kHz Antenna Readers are compact tag readers.
* Includes a single bi-coloured Red or Green Status LED and single tone buzzer.
* Compatible with Impro IXP20, IXP220 and IXP400i access control systems.
* Connects directly to Impro iTT door controllers as well as IXP20 and IXP220 system controllers.
* IP54 rated – Dust and splash-proof.
* 12-button numeric or alphanumeric key pad available on the AMK.
Find Impro in Hall 2, Stand I01.
|Tel:||+27 31 717 0700|
|Fax:||+27 31 700 1511|
|Articles:||More information and articles about Impro Technologies|
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved