Cathexis Technologies will be launching its latest CatVision Network Video Software at IFSEC SA. This software is an extension of its existing IP offering and provides the installer with high powered, scaleable, cost effective IP network video solutions running on servers of their choice. The package includes:
* Integration with all popular brands of IP cameras.
* ONVIF compliant.
* Megapixel support.
* Virtual matrix.
* Plug-and-play ease of use.
* Remote client enables remote site configuration and management.
Video analytics including: left object, object removed, multizone motion detection, day/night auto switch, people counting.
* Map interface provides interactive graphical functionality.
* Integration to many devices including access control, alarm panels, fire panels, fence systems, point-of-sale, inventory/logistics systems, weighbridges.
* System analytics for easy system heath monitoring and analysis.
* Backward compatibility with all existing Cathexis installations, enabling upgrades without having to remove old equipment.
* Network storage.
* PDA browser access enables easy viewing of cameras from your cellphone, IPAD or Galaxy Tablet.
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved