BFR Digital is introducing high-end, high-power solutions for PoE (Power over Ethernet) IP cameras and other devices. All the products feature a self-contained power supply and surge protection and will cater for the most demanding industrial IP CCTV applications.
PoE offers the advantage of power and data for a network device on one cable. The product range from BFR is 10/100 IEEE 802.3af compliant.
The PoE Midspan power supplies feature:
* Wide input supply voltage range.
* Self contained 48 V power supply.
* Built-in surge protection.
* High power output.
* Intelligent PoE status indication and power management.
* 1,5 kW zone 2 protection level.
Products in the range include:
* 10 port rack mount unit with a total user power rating of 75 W or 7,5 W per port.
* 4 port standalone unit with a total user power rating of 75 W or 15 W per port.
* 2 port standalone unit with a total user power rating of 25 W or 12,5 W per port.
* Single port PoE standalone camera end protection device only.
For more information contact BFR Digital, +27 (0)11 786 5575, email@example.com, www.bfrdigital.co.za
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved