Miro distribution will be hosting their first IP Convergence Conference with an acknowledged line-up of speakers who will cover a variety of issues including the latest wireless, VoIP and IP video offerings in the market, and how to converge these technologies.
This is a free one-day event to inform industry delegates about new financial opportunities and creative solutions made possible by the convergence of technologies such as audio, video and the Internet.
People who should attend this conference include: corporate network engineers, Internet service providers, product managers, project managers, installers, resellers, CEOs and MDs interested in taking their companies to the next level in technology and companies with wireless, networking, VoIP and IP surveillance related products and services.
Reasons to attend
* Source new products and services – a large exhibition by suppliers, manufacturers and distributors of networking, wireless, IP video and VoIP products to the IP industry in this region.
* Compare products and/or supplier offerings – ensure that you select the correct product/service for your business from the range on display by the exhibitors.
* Keep abreast of the latest industry movements.
* Extend/maintain your network of contacts – more than 500 like-minded individuals meet to exchange ideas with their peers.
* Make better informed purchasing decisions.
* Attend the educational seminar and let our panel of high-profile industry experts answer your specific questions on issues ranging from implementation to best practice examples, case studies and more.
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved