Avigilon has announced a new version of its popular Online System Design Tool. A three-step system design tool, it allows consultants, integrators, and customers to create predictable and consistent surveillance solution designs by enabling them to quickly identify the appropriate video quality level and recommended camera, lens, and NVR combinations.
Said Rick Ramsay, product manager, Avigilon. “Using the latest version of the Avigilon Online System Design Tool, system designers can successfully bridge the transition to IP-based HD video surveillance by designing high-performing and cost-effective systems for greater overall protection and investigative success.”
The latest version includes the following new features:
* Integrated interface: unites tools for camera, lens, and NVR selection to facilitate easier and more rapid system design.
* Pixels on Target values: ensures systems are architected with a predictable level of detail and also that the surveillance system captures high quality evidence.
* Graphical scene view: view camera mounting locations graphically to identify camera blind spots and pinpoint range of human detection.
* Flexible access: designers can access the Online System Design Tool via a Web browser when online and access an automatically updated version when offline, enabling more rapid and flexible system design.
* Export to CSV and PDF: enables installers to easily leverage system designs during installation and for consultants and integrators to include in customer quotes.
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved