The Hawk-i integrated detection system from Geoquip can provide high levels of alarm accuracy and detection over vast stretches of perimeter. Hawk-i uses distributed fibre-optic sensing to cover remote facility perimeters, long-distance pipelines, power lines or national borders. It can instantly locate alarm activations down to within just one metre and intelligently identify the source of the alarm.
The Hawk-i sensor can detect human activity up to 15 m away and vehicle movement up to 40 m away on either side of the sensor fibre. It can recognise potentially critical events such as a vehicle travelling close to a perimeter, excavation near pipelines, anyone climbing or cutting a fence. But it ignores background noise from the local environment, thereby minimising false alarms.
* Accurate detection to within just one metre.
* Instant detection of sound and vibration.
* Unlimited number of flexible detection zones.
* High-speed CCTV IP communications network.
* Full integration with security management system.
* GPS integration with full mapping.
* Undetectable with no EM footprint.
* Immune to RF and all EMI.
|Tel:||+27 11 312 2041|
|Fax:||086 500 9925|
|Articles:||More information and articles about C3 Shared Services|
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved