The market offers a lot of Mobile DVRs but only a few comply with the industry requirements. The most essential requirements are:
(1) It must be robust to withstand the harsh application environments including vibration, dust and heat.
(2) It must be technologically advanced to offer intelligent power and recording management options.
(3) It must support network connections and remote management software.
(4) It must have a selection of cameras to fit any configuration of vehicles.
(5) It must offer ample recording time for the long distances we travel in SA and also easy retrieval of the recordings to save it as evidence.
The Security Warehouse Mobile DVR complies with all these essential requirements. It offers regulated power outputs to the cameras and runs on 9–30 Volts DC which make it a fit to any vehicle without buying expensive power adaptors. Network connections can be set-up for Wi-Fi and 3G routers for local (depot) or on the road remote connections.
The remote management and CMS (central monitoring software) are bundled with the MDVR at no extra cost. The hard drive can be exchanged after a trip with a fresh one in order to review the trip data later on a viewing station. All the cameras offer wide viewing angles with the canopy camera offering 130° of viewing. External cameras are weatherproof (IP 68) rated and the offering is rounded off with a true rear view camera (image horizontally flipped).
|Tel:||+27 12 653 1005|
|Fax:||+27 12 653 1287|
|Articles:||More information and articles about Security & Communication Warehouse|
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved