The GST301 conventional gas extinguishing control panel is packed with unique features. The system provides three fire detection zones, two of which are used for double-knock gas extinguishing control, and a third auxiliary fire detection zone for additional areas outside of the gas protected area. This zone will operate as a normal fire detection zone and have no interaction with the gas release system. The pre release gas countdown timer display on the panel shows the amount of time left (in seconds) before the gas will be released, adjustable from 0 to 90 seconds.
Features and benefits
1. Double-knock extinguishing fire zones.
2. Aux. (non extinguishing) fire zone.
3. Automatic and manual extinguishing control.
4. Numerical onboard timer control.
5. Adjustable gas release delay timer.
6. Duty and standby cylinder control.
7. Two phase evacuation sounders.
8. Adjustable solenoid pulsed output.
9. Compatible with all GST conventional detectors.
10. Compliant to BS /EN /CE.
For more information contact Devtrade Distribution, +27 (0)21 552 6891, email@example.com, www.devtrade.co.za
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved