Milestone Systems has released XProtect Professional version 7.0. Designed for mid-sized installations needing robust single-server surveillance software with full functionality, XProtect Professional provides advanced management, flexible scheduling, fast searching and video analysis. Integration with third-party Milestone Solution Partners also enables value-adding options using video analytics, access control, or other security and business systems. XProtect Professional 7.0 supports up to 64 cameras simultaneously, with the widest industry choice of video hardware: over 885 models of network cameras and encoders from more than 80 manufacturers.Key features in this version of the software include:
* A new and intuitive management application for easy system maintenance and control.
* Configuration wizards and auto device discovery for fast camera setups.
* XProtect Smart Client 5.0 – a user-friendly interface with exciting new features such as sequence explorer, overlay buttons and instant playback.
* Unique and cost-effective milestone archiving model, which allows customers to reduce the high cost of video storage by using fast local disks for capturing short-term recordings and affordable network storage for mass-scale, long-term archiving.
* Ability to incorporate value-adding integrations with other systems.
|Tel:||+27 82 377 0415|
|Articles:||More information and articles about Milestone Systems|
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved