Compro Technology has announced the IP540 network camera with advanced IR technology, pan/tilt/digital zoom, Megapixel and high-quality H.264. The IP 540 offers 340° panning with 100° tilting mechanical design for continuous movement, at the same time it features a professional class of light sensor IR solution for 24x7 surveillance under any lighting condition.
It also combines dual H.264 and MPEG-4 or MJPEG streams to optimize images for different networks. With Compro’s free iDDNS dynamic domain name service, users can easily control the situation through their iPhone, BlackBerry, Android or Windows Mobile phones or network devices while on the road.
* Pan, tilt, 4x digital zoom (pan of 340°, tilt of 100°).
* Day and night functionality with mechanical IR cut filter switching.
* Built-in IR lamps.
* Supports real-time H.264, MPEG-4 and MJPEG compression (Triple Codec).
* Supports dual streams simultaneously.
* Image frame rate is up to 15 frames per second at 1280x1024 resolution.
* Smart motion detection.
* Two-way audio with built-in MIC (External speaker required).
* Supports local storage (MicroSD and MicroSDHC).
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd. | All Rights Reserved.