In the current environment motor dealers are facing management and security challenges, which complicate daily operations and add unnecessary costs.
Areas that are driving costs are; the security requirements, the cost of traffic fines and the administration required to manage these cost components.
Arc Asset Management (AAM) has launched finePoint, which is aimed at addressing these cost areas. Making use of proven RFID (radio frequency identification) technology and incorporating AAM propriety software the dealer principal and management staff now have real-time information as to:
* The location of vehicle stock both on and off the dealership floor.
* Automated data gathering and system reporting as to when vehicles depart and return to the dealership.
* Which staff member was driving a particular vehicle.
* Automated capture of customers’ driver’s licence and validation before authorising a demo drive.
* The details of customers who were driving a demo vehicle at the time of a traffic offence.
* Further, finePoint complements existing security such as access control systems.
For more information contact Arc Active Management, +27 (0) 83 654 8089, firstname.lastname@example.org
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd. | All Rights Reserved.