The compact Orcanthus CeRtis Image swipe fingerprint reader provides a solution for identity applications using automated fingerprint identification and enrolment stations. This small reader provides high-quality images, while the configurable sensor derived from infrared vision detects even the slightest flow of heat from the skin. This sensitivity means that even the most difficult fingers are accurately detected and reproduced. Wet, dry or damaged fingers are easily captured at a swipe. The unit is also robust, capable of operating in unfavourable environments including high humidity, drought and industrial environments.
* CeRtis Image SDK is available for easy application software development.
* Technology: thermal.
* Resolution: 500 dpi fingerprint image.
* Fingerprint size: 300x428 pixels.
* Sweeping speed up to 20 cm/s.
* Standards compliant: CE, FCC and RoHS.
For more information contact Dave Crawshay-Hall, Brand New Technologies, +27 (0)11 450 3088, www.brandnew.za.com
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved