Fisher Labs has launched its new M-Scope portable walk-through metal detector, providing that extra mobility with easy assembly and disassembly. Ideal for on-siteapplications with great mobility and ease of portability. The M-Scope features:
Programmable control panel:
* Digital I/O.
* Keypad with security access control (lock out).
* LED bar graph for target strength.
* LCD for keypad interaction.
* Adjustable volume control.
* Memory feature for location-specific user settings.
* Self test/automatic calibration at turn ON.
* Transit counter.
* Single person portability.
* Weight: ±40 kg.
* Assembly/disassembly in only 5 minutes.
* Head-to-toe zone specific detection.
* Three sensor zones with LEDs.
* 100 levels of adjustable sensitivity.
* Battery operated (charger supplied).
* 40 Hour rechargeable Battery life.
For more information contact RicSan Agencies & Distributors (in association with Bernhard Agencies),+27 (0)82 312 0035, firstname.lastname@example.org
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved