The ZK6000 fingerprint reader is a USB fingerprint reader designed for use with ZKSoftware’s enterprise software applications and developer tools. The user simply places their fingerprint on the glowing reader window, and the reader quickly and automatically scans the fingerprint. On-board electronics calibrate the reader and encrypt the scanned data before sending it over the USB interface.
* Small form factor.
* Excellent scan quality.
* Encrypted fingerprint data.
* Latent print rejection.
* Counterfeit finger rejection.
* Rotation invariant.
* Works well with dry, moist, or rough fingerprints.
* Compatible with ZKSoftware’s hardware and software products.
* Compatible with Windows XP, 2000, Me, 98, NT 4.0 and Windows Server 2000, 2003, Vista.
For more information contact Wesley Munsamy, Space TV, +27 (0)31 303 8701/2/3/4/5, [email protected]
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved