Sentronics has announced the availability of the AverDigi EXR6008 NVR. The EXR6008 adopts embedded Linux to fulfil many unique requirements in the market. The NVR has new graphic user interface (GUI) to replace traditional OSD user interface, and capability to support megapixel IP cameras. AVerDiGi EXR6008 is a NVR which can control preview and playback immediately on server site to protect safety efficiently.
Key features include
* 8CH Embedded Linux NVR.
* Local/server site preview and playback from NVR directly.
* Supports 240fps D1 realtime recording.
* Supports major brands of IP cameras within the industry.
* Supports up to 2 Megapixel IP cameras and IP PTZ.
* GUI (graphic user interface) design.
* Remote monitoring on mobile phone and PDA.
* Supports central management system (CM3000).
* Multifunctional LCM display.
* Supports up to one removable and three internal SATA HDD.
* Support Gigabyte LAN to ensure network connection speed.
* Supports eight sensors in/relays out.
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved