Sentronics has announced the availability of the AverDigi NV9000E PCI-Express interface with 16 channel D1 recording. The NV9000E adopts enhanced MPEG4 hardware compression technology to present excellent video image quality: recording up to 480 fps at D1 resolution, dual monitor for displaying preview/playback/E-map simultaneously, and triplex for recording/live-time/playback. It also supports a modern, easy to use GUI. A 32-channel version will also be available soon.
Key features include:
* Support Windows 2000/XP/Vista.
* 16CH D1 realtime recording and displaying.
* Support MegaPixel, IP and analog PTZ/cameras.
* IP and analog TV outputs.
* MPEG4 H/W compression.
* Dual monitor and hybrid spot monitor outputs.
* Multiple and configurable channels displayed on CCTV monitor.
* Provides sharp video to see finest detail even in 16-split view.
* POS integration and advanced POSViewer.
* Support up to 128 sensors in/relays out.
* Remote software integration.
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved