More than 50 new features added to Lenel OnGuard software are now commercially available through the company’s network of authorised OnGuard resellers.
Highlights of the new release include:
* A new customer feedback button in the OnGuard software console.
* The addition of a Device Discovery Tool which automatically recognises, configures and addresses a wide range of IP cameras across subnets.
* A new browser-based host module for the OnGuard Visitor application that offers simplified deployment and a customisable user interface.
* Expanded integrated intrusion detection, including alarm history and visible and audible indication of entry and exit delays at any supported LCD keypad device.
* Integrated support for HID Edge devices.
* The new LC-330DX, a full-colour, day-night Lenel camera.
* Support for the Real-Time Transport Protocol over Real-Time Streaming Protocol (RTP/RTSP).
* Data import for Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC) standard US government identification cards.
* Support for H.264-compatible cameras.
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved