Hikvision Digital Technology, the leading supplier of video surveillance products in Asia, has recently launched a new series of Hybrid DVRs with video analytics, as well as high-definition network cameras that support the resolution up to 2 megapixels.
The new DS-9000 Series Network DVR is an embedded product that seamlessly integrates analog and IP video with the significance in networkability and intelligence.
* Supports H.264, MPEG-4, MJPEG, and AVS.
* Offers high-resolution image ports, enabling 1280 x 1024 or 1024 x 768 video on VGA display.
* Self-diagnosis with active alerts and recovery supported.
Megapixel network camera with PoE
DS-2CD852MF-E Network Camera supports colour to B&W auto switch and 2 megapixels video resolution with MPEG4 and H.264 video codec.
* Day and night auto switch.
* Completed network protocols and PTZ protocols.
* Minimum illumination: 0,5 Lux/F1.2, 0,1 Lux/F1.2 sensitisation X5.
* Supports local storage (SD card) and power over Ethernet (PoE).
|Tel:||+27 11 553 3300|
|Articles:||More information and articles about Regal Distributors SA|
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved