These are the products most frequently reported as stolen. They mainly relate to products stocked by supermarkets and pharmacies. Much of this crime is for resale elsewhere. The lists of stolen property are dominated by heavily promoted brands.
1) Razor blades (Gillette).
2) Alcohol (branded spirits).
3) Toiletries, cosmetics and fine fragrances.
4) Clothing and lingerie.
5) Batteries (Duracell).
6) DVDs, CDs (rap and dance) and computer games.
7) Pills, vitamins, contraceptives and pregnancy testers.
8) Electric toothbrushes, Braun gas cylinders.
9) Instant coffee.
10) Steak and packs of meat.
Source: Centre of Retail Research - UK.
For more information contact Detexis, 086 144 6644, firstname.lastname@example.org
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd. | All Rights Reserved.