Using Impro's state-of-the-art, 125 kHz proximity technology, a complete standalone passive transponder access control system for single or two-door applications with full anti-passback facility and up to 2000 users is now available in the Multi-Scan II. It is suitable for apartments, council houses, small offices, industrial premises and doctors' surgeries.
* Easy-to-use LCD menu system directs both editing and installation procedures.
* Three levels of tags supported (installer, editor and user) normal or full anti-passback selection.
* User tags are individually allocated access to one or both doors.
* Power saving when all tags are out.
* 'Reader block' input to deny entry to user tags.
* Pushbutton 'request to enter' inputs to open each door.
* Alarm relay operates if either door forced open or reader communication failure.
* Readers and remote relays may be located up to 500 m away from the controller.
For further details contact Impro Technologies, tel: (031) 700 1087.
|Tel:||+27 11 452 4737|
|Fax:||086 561 2575|
|Articles:||More information and articles about MAMI|
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved