The Security Association of South Africa will be holding its conference at Birchwood Conference Centre in Boksburg on Thursday 27 January.
The day's programme is:
* 08.00 - 08.30 Registration.
* 08.30 - 08.45 Welcome by Brian Adams - SASA national president.
* 08.45 - 10.15 'Balancing Today and Tomorrow', Graeme Codrington, a futurist and consultant, working with organisations around the world to assist them to identify and implement strategies in the transition from the information economy to the relationship economy. He has addressed audiences around the world and is a sought after speaker in South Africa. He is a recognised world expert on generational theory, with a passion for the next generation. He is the co-author of the best selling book, 'Mind Over Money'.
* 10.15 - 10.45 Tea.
* 10.45 - 11.30 C-Business - 'Coaching for Success', by Lauron Buys, currently managing member of C-Business, a consultancy that focuses on leadership solutions through the application of coaching strategies and techniques that translate knowledge and skills into the workplace of its clients. As such, Lauron is an executive and strategic business coach, programme developer, facilitator and ideapreneur. Lauron is also an accomplished speaker on various business and leadership issues.
* 11.30 - 12.15 To be advised.
* 12.15 - 13.15 'Games Foxes Play', by Chantell Ilbury, one of the few authorities in southern Africa on scenario planning - the most effective form of business strategy in the new economy. Together with Clem Sunter, she is co-author of the best-selling book 'The Mind of a Fox - Scenario Planning in Action', presently in its 13th print. As a scenario planning strategist and negotiator, Chantell has consulted both nationally and internationally; and is often called upon to address companies and multinationals on effective business practice under the challenges faced by uncertainty.
* 13.00 - 13.30 Closing and Lucky Draw.
* 13.30 - Lunch.
* SASA Member R570 including VAT.
* Non Member R855 including VAT.
* Bookings close at 17:00 on Thursday 20 January. Registration fees, less a 10% administration fee will be refunded if written cancellations are received on or before 20 January.
For more information contact Rosemary Cowan, SASA, 011 454 2474, [email protected]
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved