An evaluation version of I-Cube's FRS (face recognition system) affords users the opportunity to explore the full range of possibilities for biometric authentication within their organisation without a major up-front investment in software and hardware peripherals.
According to I-Cube's Barry Dudley, its FRS provides the following leading-edge functionality:
* Tracking of multiple faces simultaneously in realtime.
* Enrolment of facial images from a live or recorded video stream.
* Enrolment of facial images from a static image (JPEG).
* Identification (one-to-many authentication) from a video stream.
* Verification (one-to-one authentication) from a video stream.
* Database search of static images for a specific individual.
Says Dudley, "To help users in their proof-of-concept activities, the I-Cube package includes the ability to link to a camera, a proximity card reader, a fingerprint reader, a relay output card, and demonstration applications. The system also provides a full OCX interface to allow you to integrate any component of the system into custom applications written in Microsoft Visual C++ or Visual Basic.
|Tel:||+27 33 330 2796|
|Fax:||086 653 9659|
|Articles:||More information and articles about I-Cube (Integrated, Intelligent, Imaging)|
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved