Easy to install and easy to use. These are the operator specifications for surveillance equipment fulfilled by NPC (Electronics), the exclusive distributor and importer of Panasonic products in South Africa, in the form of the new
Panasonic WV-CF212 indoor fixed colour dome camera.
"All you need to do is mount the camera, power it up, link the video output and focus the lens," explains Mags Anthony, director of Panasonic CCVE Systems. "And the WV-CF212 will be fully operational straight away, without requiring any further setting."
Describing the WV-CF212 as ideal for use in commercial and industrial applications - such as shopping malls, supermarkets, offices and factories - Anthony lists the unit's key features as follows:
* Small and compact in size (the dome itself measures just 80 mm in diameter).
* Aesthetically pleasing in design.
* 480-line horizontal resolution.
* Built-in 2x variable-focal lens (2,9 to 6,0 mm).
* 200-degree panning and 150-degree adjustable tilting angle.
* Electronic shutter from 1/50 to 1/10 000 second, with built-in aperture level correction.
* Advanced digital adaptive back-light compensation capability.
* Vertical drive (VD2) sync capability with Panasonic system products.
* 12 V d.c. operation.
According to Anthony, the WV-CF212 has been well received on the local market since its launch. "Being so easy to install, it takes far less time to get the WV-CF212 up and running as opposed to conventional cameras, which ultimately reduces the overall cost of the unit," says Anthony. "And in a price-sensitive market, cost-efficiency is always a key selling factor."
For more information contact Anne Tapuch, NPC (Electronics), 011 313 1432, email@example.com, www.panasonic.co.za
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved