The GV-series surveillance system from GeoVision is an all-in-one surveillance solution that allows live monitoring via Internet browser.
The GV-series allows for mobile surveillance by PDA and i-Mode and allows for easy integration of external alarms and sensors.
Other features include:
* Up to 16 video inputs.
* Camera scan by single or quad display.
* Full screen display.
* Up to 480 fps display rate.
* Flexible Wavelet and MPEG4 compression technology.
* Support full time, pre-scheduled, motion detect, and alarm triggered recording.
* Dual display operation.
* Embedded PTZ and I/O control panel.
* User defined PTZ preset position and name.
* Four levels of password protection.
* Digital watermark ensures image integrity and prevents tampering.
* Hardware watchdog.
* On screen warning message in case of video lost.
PDA G-View features:
* Mobile surveillance by Win CE PDA.
* Wireless access to any network connected GV-System.
* Camera switching function.
* Take snapshot from live video streams.
* Receive realtime image from any GV-System with touch of a button.
* View server information, connection record and list of alarm event.
For more information contact GeoVision SA, 012 664 0411.
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved