The EDSR100 and EDSR400 are VCR replacements designed particularly for the security industry, seamlessly combining high-resolution video multiplexing and digital recording.
The EDSR100/400 incorporates all the benefits of digital video recording, when adding on an optional mobile rack and can withstand high levels of vibration and humidity to make it ideal for use in mobile vehicles, or any other application requiring a rugged digital recorder.
* One channel (EDSR100) or four channel (EDSR400) input.
* Easy-to-use control panel with common VCR and multiplexer function.
* Jog/shuttle dial for picture-by-picture or fast/slow viewing.
* Instant retrieval of stored video.
* On-screen setup menu and system timer.
* Built-in M-JPEG compression with configurable quality.
* Programmed with various time-lapse speeds.
* 3,5" IDE type hard disks for storage with hot-swap tray.
* Realtime live display for all cameras.
* Variable recording speeds up to 50 pictures/s.
* Alarm-activated recording.
* Audio recording capabilities.
For more information contact Kylink Electronic, 011 728 7700.
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved