Security and Communication Warehouse's embedded surveillance system is a standalone system that offers the advantage of high quality digital recording as well as stability.
Monitoring is almost realtime per channel on a four channel system and true realtime on a 16 channel system. It is capable of fast search by camera, date and time. Remote monitoring, search and control make this system convenient and different user levels are password-protected to prevent any tampering on the system.
Surveillance is enhanced through the options of motion detection and sensor inputs. Both the four channel and sixteen channel systems run on an embedded-Linux operating system.
Other features include:
* Picture recording method: four channel: quad screen; field switcher method; full screen recording.
* 16 channel: field switcher method; full screen recording.
* Recording speed: four channel: 60 fps.
* 16 channel: 20 fps.
* Alarm: four channel: four inputs/one output.
* 16 channel: 16 inputs/four outputs.
The system is suitable for a host of applications including ATM, office, hospital, warehouse and shopping malls.
For more information contact Ross Boucher, Security Warehouse, 012 653 1005.
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved