The FCP-100 is a visitor logging system designed specifically for the standalone operation at any companies reception point. The system combines the features of guest logging with event-driven audio and video recording enabling later review through a Standard Windows Media Player.
The software comprises multiple options on standard compression codecs, both for audio and visual capture options. With a search database instruction set, regular visitors' details are searched on common detail components, finding previous inputs and thus speeding the guest logging process.
* Bar coded ID input enabling 'right first time' input.
* Search on bar code input for all database enabling fast procedural completion.
* Single or batch label printing.
* Daily record of site entrances.
* Optional client definable screen with logo and corporate colours.
* Printing adhesive identifiers enable the recognition of visitors 'at a glance'.
* Transaction exported as AVI file.
For more information contact Touchstone Securities, 011 482 6288, firstname.lastname@example.org
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved