The Triplex Calibur DVMRe range from Kalatel comprises:
* DVMRe-4CT 4-camera digital multiplexer/recorder.
* DVMRe-10CT 10-camera digital multiplexer/recorder.
* DVMRE-16CT 16-camera digital multiplexer/recorder.
The Triplex DVMRe shares all the features of Kalatel's other DVMRe digital video recorders/multiplexers and a host of new features including:
* Triplex: Triplex technology allows one to watch live and recorded images on one monitor while the Triplex DVMRe continues to record.
* PVP: The Triplex DVMRe uses patented parallel video processing (PVP) to capture up to 60 pictures per second.
* Jog/shuttle dial: Use the outer ring of the jog/shuttle dial for variable-speed forward and reverse play. Or use the inner dial to move through a paused recording frame by frame.
* PTZ over Ethernet: With a desktop PC and WaveReader software not only can one watch live or recorded video from any Triplex DVMRe in a network, but can also control PTZ units connected to the Triplex DVMRe.
Furthermore, the Triplex DVMRe features easy-to-use controls such as a jog/shuttle dial and one-button access to more functions.
For more information contact VisionLine, 011 538 7000.
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved