The Panasonic WV-CW860 colour dome camera was recently announced the winner of the International Forum (iF) Design Award.
One of the most prestigious design contests in the world, the iF Design Award recognises world-leading innovation and design. The annual contest, which takes into consideration deign quality, degree of innovation, functionality, safety and environmental friendliness, attracts more than 1800 entries from 30 different countries every year.
Among the key features that earned this accolade are:
* A weather-proof, vandal-resistant outdoor housing.
* Automatic switching from colour mode during the day to black-and-white mode at night, for 24-hour surveillance.
* An auto-focus lens with 22x zoom, fully 360° horizontal rotation and 180° vertical tilt as well as digital flip.
* Auto panning.
* 64 pre-set options, including patrol learn and motion detection.
* Four direct alarm input and two output terminals.
Importantly, the WV-CW860 is the first security camera to ever win the iF Design Award. Other winners of the award have included Mac Powerbook GE and Parade 911.
For more information contact Panasonic CCVE, 086 117 7777.
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved