Kylink Electronic recently launched the HTC-65GEP, a special-designed camera that has the ability to block out high-bright areas, as well as allow one to see clearly in those areas where normal cameras cannot.
The camera is made with a Sony CCD and chipset and provides a high, crisp picture quality. An example of the eclipse function is to recognise number plates on a vehicle where the headlights are too bright for a normal camera.
* Eclipse function (on/off switchable).
* Viewing high bright object.
* Viewing an object in front of a bright background.
* 1/3" Sony CCD image sensor.
* High resolution - more then 480 TV lines.
* Sensitivity 1 lux.
* ATW, BLC, AES, AGC.
* Power - 12 V d.c./24 V a.c.
For more information contact Kylink Electronic, 011 728 7700.
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved