The Concept Access 4000 seamlessly combines security monitoring, access control of doors, lifts and building management technologies within the one system.
Integration of technologies offers considerable control over the movements and actions of staff and visitors as well as significant cost savings for the property owner, tenant or manager.
* All users are assigned individual permission within the system and access to and from any area, movement through doors and access via lifts, etc, is strictly controlled, reported and recorded.
* Reduction in the time required to administer separate systems and produce composite reports. All information is now contained within the same system and compatibility of data across applications is not an issue.
* Having granted access to a user, the system automatically turns off the security alarm to reduce unnecessary alarms events and turns on the lights to prevent accidents.
* Reduced cost due to the reduction in cabling and layout required to install and maintain individual systems.
* Reduced cost as a result of the system's ability to 'share' detectors, inputs and outputs across technologies. For example, the same motion detector used to detect intruders after-hours may be utilised to automatically turn on lights in the room when somebody enters during business hours. If there has been no movement in the room for a given time, the lights may be turned off, further reducing costs through more efficient energy management.
For more information contact Inner Range, 0944 118 9575 055.
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved