Limtech Biometric Solutions has released a new range of biometric products which includes:
* FCP 200 series: The new FCP 200 series embedded fingerprint module is used in the standalone Limtech access control solution and the Limtech clocking station and significantly addresses common faults in biometric devices. The FCP 200 series solves the problems of:
• dry/scratched fingerprints and low resolution images
• incorrect finger displacement
• poor reliability and performance.
Limtech Finger Guard FG 70
The FG70 is a fingerprint verification system that provides comprehensive function for applications of physical access control, ID verification and time and attendance. Used either in standalone mode or networked with self protection measures to ensure data protection and system integrity.
* Remote server management.
* NTP (network time protocol).
* SNMP (simple network management protocol).
* OS: Microsoft WinCE.
* Easy installation [JIS C8340 Installation Standard].
* Self-protection warning signal.
For more information contact Jonathan Thompson, Limtech Biometric Solutions, 011 788 8282, firstname.lastname@example.org
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved